Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chink

I, for one, love the word Chink. And Gook. And Nip. Whatever the racial slur: I love them. More to the point, I love being able to say it myself. I'm vulgar, I know.

It's been over a year since I moved to Bloomington. Last year there was a guy on gay.com that would instant message me just to call me a gook. Or Japanee. And that would be it. I haven't heard from in a while, but tonight I signed onto gay.com while grading some homework when a message window from him (image from profile below) appeared on my screen:

me!

Chink, he had typed.

By the time I had looked up to respond to him (I was going to be petty and type back "white-head bursting cunt face") he had already signed off.

That moment felt familiar.

1 Comments:

Blogger aligak said...

Ah, Gay.com... I got called sand nigger last week by this guy. LOLz!! I kinda thought it was funny. However, he didn't handle things so well when I told him that he looked closer to my age. Hehe...

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home