Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mousetraps

I went to the allergy doctor where they pricked my arms up and down with over sixty different allergens -- from grass to dog, mold to dust mites. And my arm began welting up like a battered wife in a Lifetime movie. It was gross.

Turns out I am allergic to Indiana. I am allergic to all 12 grass unique here to Indiana, all but three of the weed pollens, all but five of their tree pollens. I feel like a nerd in school again, with my newly perscribed artillery of nasal and inhalation sprays. Two types of inhalors, and Nasonex.

I also have been finding little black slender droppings in my kitchen pantry. My tea bags (does that sound sexual?) and pasta packages have been getting chewed upon. I bought mousetraps at Target and in less than five hours after seeting them up, I killed two mice. Their tails were sniff as I disposed of their bodies. Actually, I only disposed on one. The other one is in a black baggie next to the trashcan, on the floor. If you want, I will snap a picture and post it.

I was so hungry, and so low on food supplies, that I ate the green tea soba noodles that one of the mice had chewed into. I hope I don't die of some disease. But if I do, I hope I cause a plague outbreak.

1 Comments:

Blogger fishsauce said...

You didn't tell me about the mice!!! eeeeew

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home