Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Black barbers are the best!

My friend Anthony took me to a black barber this morning and they trimmed my sides and were able to shave designs into my head. Love Ngoc and Ngoc, but it's great to go to a place that is used to working with my nappy ass hair texture. They were even able to trim my sides with clippers, without even using a a guard. It was all done by hand and eye.

My favorite part of the experience in the Hoosier Barber cutting chair was when my hair lady, Pam, asked: "Is yer mama Asian, boy? Cuz you look mixed."







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey danny -

miss you! your hair looks great!!!

claudia

1:54 AM  
Blogger fishsauce said...

You should've said yes!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

holy shit! that looks great.

i've been going to an A-rab place around the corner from the crib called "princess" which is ironic since every time i've been there i'm the only one who is not
1. puerto rican
2. male
3. getting a fade

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home