Saturday, December 02, 2006

Seasons

I woke up this morning and my windows were frosted over. The light from the sun was so muttled through the blinds. It started snow flaking today, and it's freezing outside. My feet hurt from the coldness and the heating unit in my living & dinning area sucks shit. The heater in my bedroom is fine, but these ones up front don't even heat up to warm touch.

I've been so busy grading my students' exams and giving them feedback on their short stories. I'm not sure if university teaching is for me. I'm not disciplined enough to juggle this: writing and teaching/reading student work. I've been trying to finish one story to turn into my workshop, but it's slow coming.

My preoccupation with Engrish is tickled by this. I want to turn this into a performance piece. It's hypnotic, you'll continue to hear and see these girls after it's over, long after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home