Monday, November 13, 2006

The Craigslist posting I put up during halloween

TOP WANTED - 27 (Mission District)

Bottom for SERIOUS ONLY agressive top.

I just finished passing out treats, and am ready for your sugar daddy up my candy bag. Saw some hot sailor costumes. But the masked ones like Skeletor and Pinhead got me thinkin -- I WANNA GET FUCKED BY MASKED STRANGER!

Mask up, come into my room. I'll be lubed up, on my bed, ass up, and you make like The Dinosaur or Death or whatever you've got covering that fugly mug of yours and take me like a bitch. Staying in character is plus: Dinosaur face? I want roaring. Jason Vorhees hockey mask? Do that chh-chh-chh-cha-cha-cha while you pound my hot hole.

Built 5'11", buzzed brown, green eyes, with nice round ass, ready and willing. Your pic gets mine. Masked with bod pic nice, but not a must."


+++

I got one victim. I'll post up our interactions another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home