Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Falling Back

It's starting to get cold here. I think, earlier this week, we had one night that dipped into the 30 degrees range. I need to buy a comforter.

My car came the other day, and the truck driver couldn't drive the 8-car-piled-into-a-rack-in-the-back-of-his-truck truck into my neighborhood because, he said, "There are too many low trees here in the midwest." Which was true: he wouldn't have made it here. So, he came over with the car, and I had to drive him back to his truck in the K-mart parking lot. K-mart's lot is always empty. No one wants Martha Stewart products when they could have Target next door. I drove the trucker back and on the way he how he loves coming to these college towns: "A lot of sweet cheek girls...with nice asses." He asked me if I like the girls here, and it made me uncomfortable.

Nick is watching Open Water on TV right now. We're waiting for AAA to come bby and jump my car. All that inactivity has actually drained my battery.

Last week, some fag on gay.com called me a chink. Actually, here's the actually conversation:

zachhart12: engrish?
zachhart12: LOL chinkies
engrishlessons: actually: it's more a japanese
phenomenon
zachhart12: LALALAL JAPANEEE
zachhart12: we bombed japan?
engrishlessons: Chinese people can pronounce
"l"
zachhart12: lol
zachhart12: well i dont care
zachhart12: it sounds dumb :D
engrishlessons: that's fine. so does zachhart12
engrishlessons: So sad when you're being
mocked by a zit-riddled honky 20 year old
who doesn't even comprehend English on
your own level

I was actually upset when it happened. Then I reacted...Which is sad because he already looks like this.

I miss David.

Last week I saw Morpheus beat up Angela Bassett in What's Love Got to Do With It. Denay and I would watch it at least once a year on TV. Since she wasn't with me to watch it, I filled the void by buying an Ike & Tina Turner album on iTunes. I've had Proud Mary on repeat ever since.

2 Comments:

Blogger fishsauce said...

I miss you too, baby.

What was the rest of the conversation like? Or was there one?

Glad that you got your car. Just be careful, ok?

Love you.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, I happen to know that moron (zachhart12). Don't feel too bad about being insulted by him, because not only is he racist but he has happened to fail out of three different colleges (twice at IU!)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home